23 September 2015

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday: Dino Card

by Veronica

The Hubs and I have been so blessed by the many well-wishes and sweet gifts that we've received for Baby K (due in November). Just a couple of days ago, an unexpected package arrived in my mailbox and I was blown away when I saw what was inside.

My DT sister, Ruthie, sent us these beautiful handmade burp cloths and bibs! And wouldn't you know that they totally coordinate with our color scheme!!!


I've used the colors and patterns of these awesome gifts to create a thank you card to send to her.


As you can see, our theme for Baby K is dinosaurs, and the MCT set, Prehistoric Holidays is perfect for this! I kept the layout simple to draw more focus to my cute little dinosaur. He is framed using the Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out. I added some glossy accents to my dino for a bit more interest and texture.

Thanks for dropping by today. Head over to Emma's blog to see what the other designs have created.

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica

6 comments :

  1. AWWWW What a super awesome Baby Gift Love the handmade burp cloths and bibs...super sweet and oh so thoughtful!!
    Your Thank You card is adorable....you really did a super outstanding creative job...gosh the front of your card could be put in a frame for hanging...WOW just awesome!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and useful gift...they look like great bibs and burps! The Dino mobile is very cute too. Sweet idea to use them for the colors in your cute thank you card. I like the glossy on the dino too. Great job. You are well on your way to being ready for that sweet new baby <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super impressed with Ruthie's sewing skills! Those are just too cute! And your card is adorable! The way you put Glossy Accents on the dino makes him look like those cool epoxy stickers we had as kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love the bibs and your card is so cute!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and I love the colors. You have some cute new baby clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Veronica ~ first of all LOVE the card! So darn precious but your baby's room is just PERFECT! LOVEthe colors and theme! That darn Ruthie is beyond sweet and I want those bibs ~ even though I am not having a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!