15 July 2013

MCT 25th Edition Sneak Peek: Feelin' Hexy

by Veronica

Hey, hey! It's Day 4 of My Creative Time sneak peeks (and pre-order). Today I'm featuring a 'special order' Card for a Cause that I made for a friend.


The design and layout of this card is pretty simple, but the dimension and patterns give it pizzazz. I was asked to not put any sentiments on the 'special order' cards so that they could be used for any occasion.

*****Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!*****

Okay, this time around we are doing something DIFFERENT! Since you ALL have seen this release in its entirety, we've decided to play a FUN game!  First of all, let me tell you what you will win! ONE LUCKY person will win ALL of this!

Prize Package Includes:

  • D-Ring 12" x 12" album - Black Core kit
  • (500) 3" x 4" Journaling cards
  • (40) Bi-fold journaling cards 
  • (4) 4" x 6" First page cards
  • (4) 3" x 4" First page cards
  • (4) 4" x 6" Last page cards
  • (4) 3" x 4" Last page cards
  • (60) 4" x 6" Title cards 
  • (60) 12" x 12" Photo pocket pages
  • (12) 13" x 3" Project Life dividers
  • 14 White divider labels



We will ALSO have a 2nd prize winner who will win a $50 certificate to the My Creative Time store!

How do you qualify to win either of the two fabulous prizes? Let's play "I Spy"!

If you can "spy" one old or new My Creative Time product and tell us about it in the comments, you will be eligible to win one of these great prizes!

 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON Facebook, Instagram it (#mycreativetime) or even tweet about it. Then let us know on the MCT Facebook page.

GOOD LUCK!

********************************************************************

Be sure to check out what the other designers have in store for you at Emma's blog today. And remember that you can reserve your own Card for a Cause on my training blog (and just catch up on how I'm doing in my journey to 26.2 miles).

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica

11 comments :

  1. Beautiful...love the colours and design!! I spy the hexagon dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the buckle detail and I spy the "Hexy Dies"!
    surfnfrfoggie at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea adding the buckle to the ribbon. Love it. TFS.
    Let me see... one of the MCT goodies you used today is the Stitched Hexy Dies.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Veronica :) Love the Hexy Dies
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card! Loved how you used the scraps of where you cut out the hexy dies out:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I just love how you placed the hexy die cut openings then put the patterned paper behind them along with the smaller hexy die shape inside some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy the Stitched Hexy Dies. I love how you used the negative spaces and the colors you chose. Such soft colors and the satin ribbon ties the card together nicely. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, subtle colors and great use of the the Stirched Hexy Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card Veronica! I love the color combo. I spy the new Hexy dies.
    Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O
    unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. The soft colors and fun hexy die cut is perfect. Your friend will love this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card looks FANTASTIC Veronica!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!