28 July 2015

MCT Favorite Stamp of the Month: Happy Fishies Card

by Veronica

I am terrible about getting cards out on time. Terrible. Even if I already have one MADE, it's a rare occurrence that it'll reach the recipient on time. It's the though that counts, right? Gosh, I hope so.

This card is for my brother and sister-in-law who celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary this month. Let's just say that this card is late. Sorry, Christina!


MCT Products Used
Bracket Sentiments (sentiment) Stamp of the Month!

After coloring in my fishies with Copics, I added eyelashes to one fish and glittered them both with Stickles to add some sparkle. I accented the hearts with Crystal Effects for a shiny, underwater look.

This card will be going out in the mail today (finally)!

Thanks for stopping by! You can find more projects using the Stamp of the Month on Emma's blog. And don't forget that if this set has been on your wishlist, it's ON SALE now through July 31st.

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica

7 comments :

  1. This is an adorable anniversary card Veronica! I am terrible about getting my cards out on time too. I can even have the envelope address and the stamp on it and still can't see to get it in the mail. What the heck?! But I think it is the thought that counts and it's nice to keep the celebration going all month long, I mean...why not?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mommy "V" Your card is adorabs!! Your little fishies are the cutest your Brother & SIL will so not care that your Fishies loaded with wishes are late...they are going to love your card!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and don't feel bad ... I think I win the prize for not sending cards on time ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! SOOOOO ADORABLE lady!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super ADORABLE card Veronica!
    LOVE those fish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling! I love the way you colored this fish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!