09 July 2015

MCT Trending Now: Monogram Notecard

by Veronica

It's so handy being crafty when it comes to giving small tokens of appreciation. And giving something handmade really shows someone that you took time to do something special for them.

This card is the first of a set I'll be making for a very kind woman in my Bible Study group. She has opened her home for our group over the summer and I want her to know that we appreciate her hospitality.


I kept the card very simple and didn't add any sentiments to it so that she can use it for whatever she wants: thank you note, thinking of you card, etc.

My idea is to create a set of cards in these colors, but with several simple designs. She makes jewelry for herself and others, so I know she'll appreciate a handmade gift.

MCT Products Used
Bunch of Fun Circles
Uppercase Fun Dies

Fun tip: When creating your projects, remember that layering patterns behind panels with windows can be just as impactful as layering them on top!

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project today! You can see more monogram projects by the MCT Design Team on Emma's blog.

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica


4 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card Veronica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern behind the circle, you are so right about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty gift for your friend. Your card shows an example of your tip. I think I like less pattern and use it as an accent as you have on your card. I like it better than a large pattern paper background. Your card reminds me of a shaker card. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!