11 March 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday: Chocolate Bunny Tag

by Veronica


Hey there! Today I'm sharing a tag that I'll be putting on my father-in-law's Easter basket this year. Every year he makes up a basket for all of us (adults included) and hides it for us to find. A few years ago, I realized that HE never got one! So The Hubs and I have taken on the role of Easter Bunny for him. Since he has so much candy left over from all of our baskets, we usually fill his with more than just candy. This year, I think we're going to put a few gift cards in. Shhh... don't tell him.

I used A LOT of MCT products on this little tag (listed below). I'd like to point out the little eggs in the basket. Any guesses? Those are the little 'humps' on the coordinating heart die in the All Around Holidays stamp set. I also used some leftover packaging for the cellophane around the basket.

MCT Products Used
All Around Holidays (eggs + bunny)
Hello Chickie (basket + larger stitched eggs + "Happy Easter")
Square Stitched Goodie Dies (yellow stitched square layer)
Tag Die (tag base)
Stitched Grass Die (grass in basket)

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my tag today! You can see more awesome tags from the rest of the Design Team on Emma's blog.

I hope you were inspired!

- Veronica

7 comments :

  1. Veronica, that has to be the cutest thing. I love that idea. It actually looks like an easter goodie basket wrapped up. I hope you don't mind me scraplifting this idea, so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! And you got RIGHT ahead and scraplift!!!

      Delete
  2. Sweet tag! Clever idea for small eggs. Your Father-in-law will love this...what a great surprise for him!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the CUTEST tag I've ever seen! Everything is JUST perfect! I love the cello bag on the Easter basket and that you used parts of the heart die to get just the right size of eggs in there! I think a LOT of people are going to be inspired by this awesome tag and you may see lots of variations on this AWESOME idea! GO YOU! Love & Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica ~ OOOMMMGGG! I'm not sure I can say enough about this tag! Seriously! CLEVER, BRILLIANT and beyond CREATIVE! TOTALLY need to lift this idea! I LOVE it! EEK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how CLEVER to put the basket in cellophane!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!