17 October 2011

MCT Oct Stamp Release Sneak #1

by Veronica


Good Morning!

I have a very special week planned here on the VK Create! Emma, from My Creative Time, has asked me to be her Guest Designer ALL week long! I'm so excited to showcase her fabulous 11th Release!

Today we're showcasing Cherish This Moment. This set will be PERFECT for large sentiments on cards and great for scrapbooking, too!

I have been LOVING the Autumn leaves that are all around here in Michigan and felt inspired to pay homage to them with my card today.


I used the Lovely As A Tree SU! set along with the "Life is beautiful" sentiment from Emma's Cherish This Moment. The background wood grain pattern is Papetrey Ink's Background Basics: Woodgrain stamped in VersaMark.

I colored the tree leaves with my Copics. Not a lot of technique with that - just some 'blobs' of color that I (somewhat) blended together! And I love paper piercing around the edges of layers to give a little extra oomph!

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win some AWESOME prizes during Sneak Peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! These are prizes you do NOT want to miss out on!!

 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page that you did so! OR you can just tag My Creative Time in your post!

 2. Just comment on ALL of the designers' blogs EVERY DAY during Sneaky Peek week!  THAT'S ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways! ;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, October 21st @ 12am PST in her video during the release & blog hop of this AMAZING new stamp collection! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!

Thanks for stopping  by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for more Sneaky Peeks!

****This post was originally posted here. If you're interested in leaving a comment to be entered into the giveaway, please leave your comment on the original post. Thanks!****

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your feedback and hope you were inspired!