18 October 2011

MCT Oct Stamp Release Sneak #2

by Veronica

Good Morning!

I usually don't share too many personal stories here - mostly because I don't think that's why you stop by - but I feel like this project needs a bit of an introduction.

My church is participating in this HUGE study called STRONG. About 65,000 people across the country will be joining with us to strengthen their relationships with God. It's not a traditional study, let me assure you! We'll be having LOTS of fun while becoming stronger Christians. Each week, we are supposed to complete 5 Challenges from a deck of cards. This week's category is Play. Here's the challenge I drew today:



Awesome, right? Well, it's just perfect that creating is one of my favorite activities to get energized! I just love the rush of creating something from scratch!

Okay... so I'll admit that I took longer than 20 minutes for this challenge. But I really love the end result!!!


Isn't this card so PLAYful? It's going to be perfect for my father-in-law's birthday next June (okay, so I'm a little ahead of the game...). 

I used the SOON-to-be-released All Around Accessories from My Creative Time, along with Wow! So Many Candles and Anyday Bingo & Crossword (also MCT). That adorable kitty is from Stamps by Judith (Frazzled Cat) and I use him ALL the time! He was actually all wrapped up in Christmas lights on my Christmas cards last year! His little eye patch is just the tiny part that gets cut out when you use the SU! Ticket Corner punch and I drew the string with a fine tip marker. He's colored with Copics to look like my kitty, Harley.

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win some AWESOME prizes during Sneak Peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! These are prizes you do NOT want to miss out on!!

 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page that you did so! OR you can just tag My Creative Time in your post!

 2. Just comment on ALL of the designers' blogs EVERY DAY during Sneaky Peek week!  THAT'S ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways! ;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, October 21st @ 12am PST in her video during the release & blog hop of this AMAZING new stamp collection! GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!

Thanks again for dropping by! I'll be back tomorrow morning with another Sneaky Peek!

****This post was originally posted here. If you're interested in leaving a comment to be entered into the giveaway, please leave your comment on the original post. Thanks!****

0 comments :